The client seeks a Marketing Assistant to assist the team to continue to provide excellent services. Since the majority of the client’s customers are situated in a different time zone, such a candidate will assist the team in conducting campaigns outside of regular “office hours,” (GMT +1), in this position.
When most of the team isn’t online, you’ll help to run influencer campaigns for the brand’s clients on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing content that has been sent in by creators.
- Giving your feedback as well as any client feedback to creators and their representatives.
- Forward creators’ content to clients to get their feedback.
- Confirming that the creator has all the proper details prepared before going live.
- Communicating information when requested and responding to inquiries.
- Maintenance and updating of the brand’s data displays.
- Passing on any problems that may arise during your shift (with videos) to the rest of the team and the boss.
- Minimum of one year of experience working remotely, ideally in a customer service or support capacity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated aptitude for managing challenging client circumstances.
- The capability of handling a changing task.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A general fascination with podcasts, YouTube, TikTok, and other content-creating sites.
To apply, submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com