The employer is currently searching for a nurse who can lead a team, teach, and inspire even while ensuring that the best care is provided to ensure residents experience safe, meaningful lives full of activities. Along with the leadership skills required to motivate and direct care staff, you also need to be able to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and solve challenges. Sponsorship at Tier 2 is available for qualified international applicants.
With this well-known organization, which prides itself in career development and provides the finest available pay rates, salaries, and benefits to its clinical/nurse personnel, you will be rewarded with a career-defining opportunity to impact elderly residents’ daily lives.
- Bonus plan
- Fully funded onboarding program
- 35 days of annual vacation
- Maternity leave pay, sponsored by the company (after a qualifying period)
- Enhancements for bank holidays
- $350 in individual training vouchers for your PDP
- Consistent clinical supervision
- Access to online groups and local nurse forums
- Assistance with NMC revalidation
- Customized professional development plans
- $1,000 Refer a Friend bonus program
- Travel, retail, and leisure discounts
- Payment for DBS check
- Sponsorship on Tier 2