The goal of the recruiter, Surework House Care Solutions, is to fulfill every senior’s desire to spend their golden years in the security and comfort of their own house. The brand has a dedicated, compassionate staff that works hard to deliver the best senior care services and is expanding, currently hiring full-time home assistance professionals.
In addition to performing household duties, the job entails providing elderly patients with a secure environment and attending to their medical requirements. The right candidates will receive training in a flexible, encouraging atmosphere.
- Go grocery shopping, plan and make meals, and run errands.
- Perform simple household tasks.
- Provide companionship
- As suggested by the doctor, assist the client with everyday activities and other tasks.
- Dispense medicine properly
- Keep the environment safe, and report any odd behavior or incidents
- Ideally, candidates should have a driver’s license and an insured, registered car
- Be cleared of all criminal history
- Possess outstanding English communication skills
- Be kind, tolerant, and have an optimistic outlook
- Have at least a secondary school diploma or certificate of graduation
For this role, LMIA sponsorship is available, provided the applicant is in Canada already. Interested candidates who are already employed as a caregiver and need to cover open shifts, can also apply.